Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Family Pictures

It's been a while since we had family pictures taken. Dan can't see the need to spend that much money on pictures. Well, lucky for us, my wonderful sister-in-law, Ashlee, enjoys taking pictures. I don't think we're very photogenic, but she somehow worked miracles with us. They turned out great!

Had to get the dog (Missy) in one.





I love Katelyn's eyes in this one.

We had a slight mis-hap half-way through taking the pictures. It's rained the night before and, well ... kids just can't be still for that long. I wish I had gotten a picture from the back too, he was covered in mud! (Don't worry - he cheered up pretty quick and now he can laugh at it). Definition of boy: a noise with dirt on it.

Ashlee wanted to get some pictures of just Dan and me. It was really awkward! We don't usually pose for sappy pictures. We felt silly and couldn't stop laughing. It felt fine on our wedding day, but it's been a while since then.

I love this picture!

I love this picture, too!

This last picture is more true to our family. We're a little (okay, a LOT) goofy. Chow for now. You should be getting one of these pictures in a Christmas card soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the family shots! Ashlee has a great talent, but when she stared off with such a cute family, what do you expect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many great pictures to choose from. You need to wallpaper your house in them.

    ReplyDelete