Wednesday, March 30, 2011

the information age


Katelyn lost her first tooth. This brought about many questions about the tooth fairy.

Katelyn : What does the tooth fairy do with all the teeth?

Me: I don't know. What do you think?

Katelyn: I think he makes a collection.

Coleman: I think he turns them into crystals and decorates his house with them.

Katelyn: How many tooth fairies are there?

Me: I don't know.



Katelyn: I know! Let's type in the computer "What does the tooth fairy do with the teeth?"

I think it's hilarious that my 5-year-old's solution is to google it!

3 comments:

  1. She is so dang cute!! Sierra 5 and I think it's the very best age ever! So many questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's crazy what kids these days know..and where they go to find out!! Cute, Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the tooth fairy was a she, not a he? Google that one.

    ReplyDelete