Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Birthdays

This is a big birthday week--

15th - My wonderful Dan turned 39
I love to be with him -- he's my best friend. We are MFEO! He works hard and plays hard and makes life fun. As the kids say, "Dad's the fun parent."



16th - Heather turned 3 years younger than me :)
Well... I think she's forgiven me for the fighting days when we shared a room. She's a great friend and confidant.

17th - My perfect mom turns ?? today
I really lucked-out when it comes to parents. My mom is as perfect as they get. I wish I would have inherited more from her.

18th - My sister-in-law, Angie, turns... (honestly I don't remember)
She's more of a real sister, than an in-law. It's fun to have her live so close.

Happy Birthday to some very important people in my life!

2 comments:

  1. February is all about hearts and birthdays in your home. Happy B'Day to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thanks so much Cynthia! You are definitely my best friend. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete