Friday, December 10, 2010

BYU football

No fall would be complete without BYU football. "We will fight, day or night, RAIN or snow..." They haven't had the best season, but we're not fair-weather fans.....obviously. We are true blue, through and through! And besides, they ended pretty strong and are building for a great next season.

Ra Ra Ra-Ra-Ra, Goooooooooooooooooo Cougars!!! Good luck at the New Mexico Bowl next Saturday.



Katelyn loves her cougs. I'm not sure what this dance was about, but it was kinda funny. I've never posted a video before, so I'm crossing my fingers that this works.

2 comments:

  1. She's definitely got the Spirit Fingers down! Perhaps a future cheerleader in your midst? Your picture shows how hard core you really are, but we already knew that! Go Cougs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so hilarious. She is a great dancer! I think she has real potential.

    ReplyDelete