Well, we seem to have done a lot of traveling lately. Dan had a conference for work in San Francisco, and I tagged along. We also went with a co-worker and his wife - Mark and Debbie Myers. We had a great time. Aside from the wierd people, San Francisco is quite a charming city. We met Kevin and Kim at the Giants game. The stadium right there on the bay was picturesque. I enjoyed being with them - it was a fun night. We saw "wicked" which was probably my favorite part of the whole trip. We ate wonderful food! At the House of Nanking in Chinatown, the owner "took care of us" all right! Debbie and I ate at the Cheesecake Factory and did lots of Shopping for cheap T-shirts in Chinatown. We walked along the warf and ate at Scoma's (Clam chowder and sourdough bread - yum!) Then it was to Ghirradehli Square for a hot fudge sundae. The last day we spent on a tour to Alcatraz which was very interesting. I almost forgot - I got breakfast served to me in bed for two mornings by Dan! His conference covered breakfast for him, so he loaded up a plate and a glass of juice and brought it up to me. Then he went and got his own. Is he great or what? I thouroughly enjoyed it since it probably won't happen again for several years. I owe Rachelle and Craig a ton for staying with the kids so I could go and have such a nice break.
Two Brothers
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment